TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTION
§1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The organiser of the promotion called "THIRD BIRTHDAY", hereinafter referred to as "Promotion" is Zeme Pharm Anna Mrowińska, al. Jana Chrystiana Szucha 3 lok. 2, 00-580 Warszawa, REGON 300281484 e-mail: [email protected] (hereinafter referred to as the "Organiser").
2. The promotion called "THIRD BIRTHDAY" will run from 18 May 2022 until 20 May 2022 at 23:59 ("Duration of Promotion").
3. The place of the Promotion is the online shop operating at https://samarite.eu ("Online Shop").
4. Customers will receive information about the Promotion, its rules and deadlines on Instagram @samariteoriginal and in the newsletter and via SMS.
§2 CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
1. The Participant in the Promotion may be any customer (natural person with full legal capacity or Consumer - Entrepreneur) who buys at least one of the following Samarité products offered by the Samarité Online Shop during the Promotion Period: Samarité Divine Cream, Samarité Divine Elixir, Divine Secret Serum, Samarité Supreme Balm, Samarité Supreme Mini Balm, Samarité Supreme Cleanser, Samarité Supreme Mini Cleanser
2. To the Promotion Participant who makes a purchase:
a. up to the amount of 79,99 EUR/ 94,99 USD is entitled to a discount of 15% on products indicated in § 2 item 1 of the Regulations;
b. for the amount of 80,00 EUR/ 95,00 USD or more after applying all discounts on the products indicated in § 2 item 1 of the Terms and Conditions, and in addition to this, one set (hereinafter: "Set") will be added to his/her basket at the price of 0.01 EUR (in words: one cent) consisting of:
i. One Samarité Supreme Mini Balm,
ii. One Samarité Supreme Mini Cleanser.
3. The discount referred to in § 2 Paragraph 2 of the Terms and Conditions is granted to the Customer (regardless of the amount of purchases) only after placing selected products listed in § 2 Paragraph 1 of the Terms and Conditions and entering by the Promotion Participant the discount code "3URODZINY"
4. One Set shall be added to the Customer's shopping cart only after placing in the shopping cart selected products listed in § 2 section 1 of the Terms and Conditions and at the same time making purchases of at least 80,00 EUR/95 USD (after applying all discounts) and entering by the Promotion Participant the discount code "3URODZINY".
5. In addition, each Promotion Participant is entitled to participate in the Samarité Birthday Contest, the rules of which are set out in the Rules of the "3rd Birthday" Contest (rules available at https://samarite.eu. and on Instagram @samariteoriginal.
6. The promotion is only valid if the Participant makes a purchase via https://samarite.eu.
7. Each Participant shall be entitled to only one Set of products listed in § 2 sect. 2 item b), regardless of the amount of the order exceeding 80 EUR/95 USD and the number of ordered products referred to in § 2 sect. 1 of the Terms and Conditions.
8. The promotional offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by the Organiser, in particular it cannot be combined with a discount granted due to Newsletter subscription.
9. These Terms and Conditions are the only document setting out the rules of the Promotion. Any content included in advertising and promotional materials regarding the Promotion is for information purposes only.
10. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary. The Participant shall be obliged to read the Terms and Conditions of the Store before participating in the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion shall mean the simultaneous acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
11. Each Participant is entitled to particapate once during Duration of Promotion.
12. In the case of the Participant's return of the products referred to in § 2.1 of these Terms and Conditions purchased during the Promotion Period and at the same time reducing the value of the Order below 80,00 EUR or 95 USD (after applying all discounts), and therefore in the case when the Participant fails to meet the condition of receiving the Set in the Promotion according to the rules set out in § 2.2(b) and § 2.4 of these Terms and Conditions, the Participant shall, regardless of renouncing the agreement with regard to the returned goods, return the Set whose receipt was only possible thanks to the purchase of the goods during the period of the Promotion. The above shall not apply if, after withdrawal from the agreement, the condition for receiving the Set from the Organiser is still fulfilled.
§3 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these Regulations do not violate or limit the right of complaint related to the warranty or guarantee specified in the Regulations of the Internet Shop available at https://samarite.eu/eu/page/regulamin-sklepu or other generally applicable provisions of law.
2. The rules for handling complaints and returns of products purchased under the Promotion are set out in the Rules of the Online Shop, available at https://samarite.eu/eu/page/regulamin-sklepu.
4. The Promotion Regulations are available on the shop's website: https://samarite.eu/eu under "Promotion Regulations".
5. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable to the extent provided by law, then to the extent that such provision is illegal, invalid or unenforceable it shall be excluded and deleted and to the remainder the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect and shall continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. The Promotion Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in the event of a material cause understood as:
a. a change of legal provisions regulating the rules and organisation of the Promotion significantly affecting the rights and obligations of the Organiser and the Participants in the Promotion;
b. shortening the period of validity of the Promotion connected in particular with running out of stock of the products covered by the Promotion;
c. change in the way the Promotion is carried out due to technical or technological reasons.
7. Customers will be informed of amendments to the Regulations in accordance with the provisions of § 1(4) of the Regulations.
8. The Regulations shall enter into force on 18 May 2022.