§ 1GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The organizer of the promotion called "SHOPPING NIGHT", referred to as the "Promotion" is Zeme Pharm Anna Mrowińska, al. Jana Chrystiana Szucha 3 lok. 2, 00-580 Warsaw, REGON 300281484 e-mail: [email protected] (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer").
2. The promotion called "SHOPPING NIGHT" will be effective from October 11, 2022 from 9:00 p.m. to October 12, 2022 at 9:00 p.m. (the "Term").
3. The Place of Promotion is an online store operating at https://samarite.eu/pl address ("Online Store").
4. The promotion includes a discount of 21% (in words: twenty-one percent) on all products listed in § 2 section 1 of the Promotion Regulations, which will be available in the Online Store.
5. Customers will receive information about the Promotion, its rules and dates on Instagram @samariteoriginal and in the newsletter.
§2 CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
1. The Participant of the Promotion maybe anyCustomer (a natural person withfull legal capacity or a Consumer – Entrepreneur) who makes a purchase during the Promotion Period at least one of the listed Samarité products that is the subject of the Online Store's offer: Samarité Divine Cream, Samarité Divine Elixir Samarité, Divine Secret Serum, Samarité Supreme Balm, Samarité Supreme Mini Balm, Samarité Supreme Cleanser, Samarité Supreme Mini Cleanser, Divine Acid Peeling
2. A Promotion Participant who purchases in the Online Store any product listed in § 2 section 1 of the Regulation is entitled to a 21% discount on the price indicated in the Online Store at the time of purchase.
3. The discount referred to in § 2 section 2 of the Regulations is granted to the Customer (regardless of the amount of purchases) only after placing selected products listed in § 2 section 1 of the Regulations and entering the discount code "Samarite" by the Promotion Participant.
4. The promotion is only valid if the Participant makes purchases through the website www.samarite.eu
5. The promotional offer is not combined with other promotions or discounts offered by the Organizer, in particular it is not combined with the discount granted in connection with the subscription to the Newsletter.
6. These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of the Promotion. All content contained in the advertising and promotional materialsregarding the Promotion is for informational purposes only.
7. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary. Before joining the Promotion, the Participant is obliged to read the Content of the Store Regulations. Participation in the Promotion means simultaneous acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations and the Promotion Regulations.
8. Each Participant is entitled to take part in the Promotion once during its term.
§ 3 PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. In accordance with Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the "GDPR"), we would like to inform:
a. The administrator of personal data is Anna Mrowińska, conducting business activity under the name Zeme Pharm Anna Mrowińska with its registered office in Warsaw, at Al. J. CH. Szucha 3/2 (00-580), NIP: 9680876255, REGON: 300281484.
b. in matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected] or at the address of the Administrator's registered office.
2. The Administrator may process the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
a. necessary to conclude and perform the Sales Agreement, including the provision of electronic services (management, account creation, account service, transactions, payments), i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (performance of the contract, including activities aimed at concluding the contract) and Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (legal obligation),
b. handling the process of submitted complaints, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (performance of the contract) and Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (legal obligation), as well as Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR (explicit consent) in the scope of a special category of data;
c. handling reports of adverse reactions to the product, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (legal obligation);
d. inform about the availability of the product when choosing this service, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (performance of the contract, activities aimed at performing the contract);
e. presenting information about our products, offer, promotion (newsletter) – article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the marketing of its own products and services. Sending commercial information by e-mail applies only when the data subject agrees to receive commercial information by electronic means, to the e-mail address provided within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services and / or telecommunications law;
f. pursuing claims or defending rights, as the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
g. responding to the sent consultation form and contacting for this purpose, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – the Legitimate Interest of the Administrator, which is the ability to react to the received message, respond, as well as Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR (explicit consent) in the scope of a special category of data;
h. fulfilling obligations towards tax authorities, i.e. pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR,
i. conducting statistical research, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – the Administrator's legitimate interest, which is to improve the operation of the Website, enabling it to be adapted to the Customer's needs,
j. online marketing – pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the possibility of sending personalized online advertisements of the Administrator's products and services,
k. improving business activity and archiving documents, i.e. on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – the Administrator's legitimate interest in storing documentation, more efficient and effective conduct of business.
3. In connection with the processing of personal data, subject to the conditions set out in the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the following rights: access to personal data, to rectification of personal data (updating), to delete data, to limit processing, transfer of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data and to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
§4 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The provisions of these Regulations do not violate or limit the right to complain related to the warranty or guaranteespecified in the Regulations of the Online Store available at https://samarite.eu/pl/page/regulamin-sklepu or other generally applicable provisions of law.
2. The rules for considering complaints and returning products purchased as part of the Promotion are set out in the Regulations of the Online Store, available on the https://samarite.eu/pl/page/regulamin-sklepu website.
4. The Promotion Regulations are available on the store's website: https://samarite.eu/pl in the "Promotion Regulations" tab.
5. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable to the extent permitted by law, to the extent that this provision is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be excluded and terminated, and to the remainder, the provisions of the Terms shall and shall remain in full force and effect and shall continue to be binding and enforceable. The Organizer of the Promotion reserves the right to change the Regulations in the event of a significant reason understood as:
a. change in the law regulating the rules and organization of conducting the Promotion, significantly affecting the rights and obligations of the Organizer and the Participants of the Promotion;
b. shortening the term of the Promotion related in particular to the exhaustion of stocks of products covered by the Promotion;
c. change in the manner of conducting the Promotion due to technical or technological reasons.
6. Customers will be informed about changes to the Regulations in accordance with the provisions of § 1 section 4 of the Regulations.
7. The Regulations shall enter into force on 11 October 2022.