1. The organizer of the promotion named “BLACKWEEKEND”, hereinafter referred to as “Promotion”, is Zeme Pharm Anna Mrowińska, al. Jana Chrystiana Szucha 3 lok. 2, 00-580 Warsaw, REGON 300281484 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”).
2. Promotional period:
“BLACKWEEKND” promotion begins from November 26, 2020 at 21.00 until November 29, 2020 at 24.00 (“Term”).
3. The place of the Promotion is an online store operating at www.samarite.eu (“Online Store”).
4. The promotion includes a discount of “15%” and a mini balm as a gift.
5. Customers will receive information about the Promotional Campaign, its rules and dates, alternatively via e-mail, information on social media or on the website (hereinafter referred to as: “Promotional Offer”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION
1. A Promotion Participant may be any Customer (a person with full legal capacity) who makes a purchase during the Promotion Period of at least one or more care products, i.e., Samarité Divine Cream, Samarité Divine Elixir, Samarité Supreme Balm, Samarité Supreme Mini Balm of the Divine & Supreme set and the Divine set and expresses willingness to participate in the Promotion on the terms set out in the Promotion Regulations (“Participant”).
2. The Promotion Participant is entitled to a 15% discount on Samarité care products (excluding Divine Secret Serum) and on the bag The Big Bag. The discount is calculated based on the current prices of the Organizer after the Promotion Participant enters the discount code: “black2020”. Additionally, we provide a mini balm as a gift to each order.
3. The promotion applies to the purchase by the Participant of the promotion only of the above-mentioned care products and The Big Bag (listed in paragraph 2, section 1 of these Regulations) available on the website “www.samarite.eu”.
4. The promotional offer cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by the Organizer, in particular, it cannot be combined with the discount granted in connection with the subscription to the newsletter.
5. These Regulations are the only document defining the rules of the Promotion. All content contained in the advertising and promotional materials regarding the Promotion is for information purposes only.
6. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary. Before joining the Promotion, the Participant is obliged to read the content of the Regulations. Participation in the Promotion means simultaneous acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
7.If any of the provisions of the Regulations is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable to the extent provided for by law, then to the extent that this provision is unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, it is excluded and removed, and in the remaining the provisions of the Regulations are in force and remain in full force and are still binding and enforceable.
8. Each Participant is entitled to take part in the Promotion once during its validity.
9. The Promotion Organizer reserves the right to amend the Promotion Regulations in the event of a significant reason understood as:
a) change of legal provisions regulating the rules and organization of the Promotion, significantly affecting the rights and obligations of the Organizer and Promotion participants;
b) shortening the term of the Promotion related in particular to the exhaustion of stocks of products covered by the Promotion;
c) change in the manner of conducting the Promotion due to technical or technological reasons.
1. The provisions of these Regulations do not violate or limit the right to complaints related to the warranty or guarantee or other generally applicable law.
2. The rules for consideration of complaints about the products purchased under the Promotion are set out in the Regulations of the Online Store, available at www.samarite.eu
3. The Promotion Regulations are available on the store’s website: www.samarite.eu in the “Promotion Regulations” tab.
4. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the Online Store www.samarite.eu and generally applicable law shall apply.
5. The Regulations enter into force on November 26, 2020.